WHAT IS USED TO CALCULATE MY SCORE?
- Payment History indicates whether you have made your credit card payments, loan payments on time
- Amounts Owed – Compares how much you owe to your credit limits with various lenders
- Length of Time in File – Indicates how long you have had credit accounts
- New Credit – Shows how often you are seeking credit and how you handle accounts newly opened
- Type of Credit – Considers the types of loans you are seeking, car loans, lines of credit, credit cards, finance companies etc….
Should you need more information, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.